of using the Discrete Element Method to Design and Analyze Chutes:
- Find problems at the design stage not when you first start the conveyors.
- Optimize the material flow.
- Minimize dust and material degradation.
- Minimize abrasion to the belt and chute.
of using Chute Maven:
- Keep your proprietary design techniques and ideas proprietary. You run the software in your own office.
- Run as many simulations as you desire.
- A very easy user interface lets you focus on the chute design and not the modeling.